1. Who do I contact for technical support?
You can contact our support team at email@example.com, or call 814-308-0792.
2. How does your pricing work?
We offer a fixed cost per month price system. No matter how many documents you scan, the price remains the same.
3. Where can I access the MacroFile system?
MacroFile can be accessed from any secure web browser on desktops or laptops.
4. What web browsers work best with the MacroFile system?
The MacroFile system works on all of the main web browsers, including Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.
5. Can I restrict access to certain documents?
Yes. You can restrict access based on user ID and IP address. You can also set up groups of people who are only able to scan, view, edit, etc.
6. What type of scanner do I need, and where can I get one?
We recommend Fujitsu scanners. They can scan 60 pages per minute, have a long lifetime, and are so small, you’ll hardly notice them on your desk. You can shop around here.
7. How long will my scanner last?
We have some clients who have scanned over a million documents and their scanners are still running!
8. How is my data kept safe and secure?
Your documents are saved to the servers in our data warehouse at our corporate office in State College, PA. Copies of your data are also saved online, on a mirrored server at another location, and on our nightly back up. If data is destroyed, we can restore it within 48 hours.
9. I am an auto dealer, what happens if I want to change DMS provider?
We are independent of DMS providers. If you decide to switch, we can update your integration options without losing any of your data.
10. What happens if I want to terminate my contract?
We operate using perpetual contracts, so all we need is 60 days notice of termination. You own your data, and it will be returned to you non-encrypted.